3/4 cup of raw cashews
1/3 cup of plain greek yogurt
1/4 cup of cilantro leaves
1/4 inch piece of ginger, peeled and minced
1 tablespoon of green curry paste
pinch of salt
2 pounds raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
salt and pepper
1. Place cashews in small dish and cover with water, soak for 30 minutes- 2 hours and then drain.
2. In a high powered blender combine cashews and ginger and pulse until smooth
3. Add yogurt, cilantro, curry paste and a pinch of salt and blend on low until desired consistency has been reached.
1. Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a large skillet pan over med-high heat, add half of the shrimp and cook until shrimp becomes opaque (2-3 minutes)
3. Repeat with remaining coconut oil and shrimp.
Serve immediately with rice, salad and cashew sauce.