2 large bananas
Unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Peel, then cut bananas in half
- Pierce bananas through the long way with the wooden skewers
- Smear bananas with peanut butter* coating entire banana
- Roll banana through coconut
- Place on baking tray that’s been lined with parchment paper
- Place in freezer for 60 minutes
Serve frozen on the stick.
If banana has been frozen for many hours or days you may want to allow to slightly thaw before giving them to your children.
if peanut butter is really thick you may want to warm slightly.
You can use any nut or seed butter.